InstantVideo is the implementation of the SmartRelevance Conversational Platform for video applications.
The result is hyper-personalized natural language user experiences in finding, accessing and consuming video content across multiple screens – smartTVs, tablets, smartphones, laptops:
- Within extremely large and deep catalogs provided by PayTV operators and premium online video services
- Across multiple types of services and content sources, such as Multichannel Linear TV, VoD, online video services, and others
- Across multiple device platforms, such as set-top boxes, tablets, smartphones, smartTVs and others
Veveo InstantVideo builds on the search and recommendation services already deployed in 40 million homes in North America using the SmartRelevance Conversational Platform.
The underlying architecture of this platform is designed to maintain hyper-personalization and dynamic context-awareness of the user as pre-requisites to enabling conversational interfaces.
As a result, InstantVideo is not just about spoken commands or clever keyword matches within a pseudo conversational user interface – it simulates natural language dialogs with conversational speed, while maintaining intelligence about the user and anticipating users’ intent.
Veveo InstantVideo is for:
- PayTV operators across linear MCTV, VoD and TV Everywhere programming
- Online video service providers for web and connected device (smartTV, tablets, smartphones) app interfaces
- Connected device manufacturers (smartTV, tablets, smartphones) for implementing within their own app stores and 3rd party services and app stores